Our mission – why do we exist?
A Frisian future in Europe.
Our vision – where do we want to go?
We want the Frisians to be recognized as independent people. Not only linguistically and culturally, but also politically and administratively.
Our values - what do we believe in?
- “Frisian” is not a regional culture in Germany and the Netherlands, but an independent culture in Europe.
- “A Frisian is whoever wants to be a Frisian” – This confession must neither be examined nor questioned.
- “To be a Frisian” is not compatible with extreme political currents on the left and right.
Our goals – what are we committed to?
- To connect Frisians in all Frisian countries with each other and to promote inter-Frisian cooperation.
- To achieve cultural self-determination for East Frisia.
- Expansion and preservation of the East Frisian Platt and Sater Frisian.
- Conveying the Frisian culture.